The December edition of BayBuzz Digest is now available, and all the articles are on the BayBuzz website as well. The Digest will be letterbox-distributed in the next few days to about 10,000 homes in Hastings, Napier and Havelock North, plus you can pick up a copy in a few dozen shops, dairies and cafes around the region.
Read about …
- The region’s water issues
- Councils’ long term planning challenges
- Robin Gwynn’s take on the steady loss of hospital beds in HB
- Mark Sweet on crime and punishment
- Elizabeth Sisson on the extent of unhealthy housing in the Bay, with an appeal for action
- Murray Douglas arguing that measures to clean the region’s air are too draconian (with a rebuttal by yours truly)
- Brooks Belford profiling designer David Truebridge and sculptor Ben Pearce
- And Kent Baddeley saluting the Clearview Winery.
Finally, don’t miss our appeal for year-end contributions to BayBuzz. If you like what we’re doing, give us a hand!