- This event has passed.
August 7, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Anxiety is a natural and common occurrence. Our six-week educational programme aims to provide women with support and knowledge for when anxiety becomes a problem.
In this course we aim to cover:
- Understanding the social and biological factors of anxiety
- Identifying when and how anxiety becomes a problem
- Different types of anxiety with particular focus on Panic attacks/Disorder and Generalised Anxiety (chronic worry)
- Anxiety responses after emotional and psychological trauma
- Factors that may maintain anxiety
- Research and Evidence Based Interventions for anxiety
- Sharing knowledge in group discussions
Day: Saturday – starting 7 August (6 week course)
Where: Heretaunga Women’s Centre
Please call 06 878 5401 or email email@example.com to register. Spaces are limited.