By next weekend our September/October BayBuzz mag will be in your letter boxes and ‘on the streets’ for sale at one of our partner retailers.
In this issue:
- Bridget looks at what the ‘new normal’ means for your primary care.
- Keith previews the potential birth of a film industry in Hawke’s Bay.
- Tom updates on the messy, vexing politics of water in our region.
- Abby reports on lessons from e-learning during lockdown.
- Kay previews the Arts Festival.
Plus we introduce our new BayBiz reporting sponsored by Business HB.
And there’s much more: Farmers’ Market at 20, paving over our precious soils, coping with conspiracy theories. And still more.
If you’re not a subscriber, what’s that all about?! But there’s hope … here’s where you can buy a copy.