- This event has passed.
February 14 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Develop your knowledge of models of sustainability and contemporary environmental issues with EIT’s NEW fully online course.
– The key factors and their interactions within models of sustainability.
– Environmental, economic, social and cultural factors.
– Historic and contemporary Māori sustainability perspectives and practices.
– Local and global contexts.
– Implications of contemporary environmental issues for organisations.
– Limiting factors and risk management.
Starts 14 February 2022
To register your interest, contact Diana Morris on: 06 830 1057