Subscribe to BayBuzz

Now 3 ways to get you BayBuzz fix.

From just $2.50 a month for the best local insight, reporting and opinion in Hawke's Bay.

Get our FREE weekend e-newsbrief

Our newly expanded digital BayBuzz is updated daily with an email snapshot direct to your inbox each Saturday. Sign up today.

Posted inTechnology

Fixing Mobile Black Spots

The marketing assurance from Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees that their networks cover over 98% of the places where New Zealanders live and work sounds a little hollow when you head out into the vastness of our great rural backyard.  That remaining 2% can feel like a vast black hole as you head in any direction […]